Blue Ribbon Mystery Hostess Winners Announced!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I am just loving this part of my Stampin' Business lately...calling people to tell them they won a Mystery Hostess Drawing!  YAHOO!  We had a little over $800.00 in orders this time.  BIG THANK YOU!  I split up the Hostess Benefits 8 ways, 5 people won $26 in free product and 3 people won an item at 50% off.  WOO HOO!  

I pulled my neighbor Terri (our good stampin' friend) out of her yard work to help me with the drawings and making sure I got everyone's names into the drawing....since she was doing yard work and I'd just gotten home from Church we decided to take my photo with the prize jar this time!  Here I am holding it...the little tag says "Good Luck"  I know you can't see it very well-sorry if you attend events in my studio you've seen it!

Ok ok ok I am sure you want to know who the winners were....so big drum roll please.....come on down:

Terri, Bonnie, Tina, Diane B, Vilma, Jennifer S, Char and Nancy!  Congrats!  If we haven't talked yet I've left you a message please get back to me so we can get your prizes ordered! 

If you didn't win this time....or didn't participate don't worry be happy........cause guess what I am going to be doing another Mystery Hostess Drawing very very soon!   And I've got another contest coming for blog subscriptions next month!  So lots of prizes are in the works....in addition Customer Appreciation is right around the corner.....my annual event in January to thank all my customers is one not to miss!

Have a wonderfully blessed Sunday....it's so beautiful here today!
Pin It!

1 comments :

Bonnie said...

Yahoo, now I am all inspired to stamp! Thanks Deb

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin