Giving Class Next Month!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Wow I can't believe that 2013 is winding down and I am about to start preparing for my last class of the year.  Where did it go?  I don't know!  Anyways Dec 6/7 is my Giving Class...this is something a little different...we'll be support 3 great charities this year!  Ronald McDonald House, Orting Food Bank and Operation Write Home!  

The class is $21.00 PLUS a canned food item if you register and pay by 11/29 which is the cost of the stamp set....so I am giving you the class for FREE (if your prefer wood let me know there is a small additional charge for wood) Class fee includes the stamp set and all supplies except adhesive please bring your favorite.  

Here is what you'll be giving:

1 you create will be a card donated to Operation Write home for a deployed solider. 

The canned food item will be donated to the Orting Food Bank. 

And $3 of your class fee will be donated to Ronald McDonald House!

What a great deal...we'll have fun and support 3 different charities! 

Class is being offered at 3 different times:

Friday 12/6 at 10:00am (full at this time)
Friday 12/6 at 6:00pm 2 seats open
Saturday 12/7 at 10:00am 2 seats open

Please call/write or text to get a seat!  If your not able to attend but would like to support the cause here are a few things you can do:

1)  Drop a card off at my place by 12/6 to go with the groups for Operation Write Home.  A birthday card or Valentine Card would be great....but honestly any card is fine.  Please follow the guidelines for the card posted on Operation Write Homes website RIGHT HERE.  DO NOT USE GLITTER ON YOUR CARD AND ONLY 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 cards.

2)  Drop off a canned food or other item at my home to go with the groups donation.

3)  Purchase the stamp set and class projects from me for $25  must have this order in by 11/29.

Any questions please ask!  


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin