Grandson's Bday Card

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Today is my youngest grandson Leif's 8th birthday!  This is the card I made for him....we bought him a kindle cover that is blue so I was trying to match the card to the cover.  His parents got him the kindle.  He is a little bookworm so he is going to be really really happy when he opens these gifts!  Especially since we've all been telling him he is too young for an electronic book!   We are taking him out to dinner to celebrate and he requested Mexican food.  That works for me!  

The card is also a little sneak peak for you I used some of the new products from the Sale-A-Bration promotion that starts next month (January 28th).


Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Banner Blast and Blue Ribbon
Ink:  Pacific Point
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake and Pacific Point
Misc:  Banner Punch, Pacific Point Bakers Twine, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

Have a Fun and SAFE New Year's Eve,
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin