Thank You Time

Sunday, December 29, 2013


I don't know about you but this is the time of year when I need A LOT of thank you cards so I thought I'd share this idea that I found on the Stampin' Up! blog a few days ago.  A simple but really cute thank you card.  I love anything that uses up scraps of DSP too! 
The card was created by Cindy Shuster who is one of this years Stampin' Up! Artisans. 


She used the , 3-1/2" x 5" Whisper White Note Cards with Crumb Cake Note Card Envelope. The designer paper is from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack.  She used the Crumb Cake dots pattern and cut them to 1-1/4" x 5". Love the liners for the Crumb Cake envelopes using the Big Shot and the note card-size Envelope Liners Framelits Die I LOVE THESE!!!  It is so much fun to line your envelopes and a great way to spend some of the DSP we've all been hoarding for years!

Have a wonderful Sunday,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin