Holiday Catalog Ends Soon-Last Date to Order 1/2/2014

Friday, December 20, 2013


Just a friendly reminder that the Holiday Catalog ends soon....last date to order is 1/2/2014.  That means the Spring Catalog is around the corner with new stamps and products...I've seen a sneak peak and your GONNA love it!!  Current customers should receive their Spring catalog soon....so watch for it to arrive in your mailbox soon!

Stampin' Up! is carrying over some Holiday items.....you can see the complete list RIGHT HERE!  I was super excited to see the Festive Flurry stamp set and framelits....and YEAH they are even carrying over the bundle pricing!  Way to go Stampin' Up! 

I didn't make the above card.....and I don't know who did but I thought it was appropriate for today's post as it showcases the Festive Flurry stamp set/framelits!  Enjoy!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin