Operation Write Home Birthday Cards!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Here is the card everyone created at Customer Appreciation to donate to Operation Write Home!  I'll be dropping off a box of 50 of this beauties soon!  How do you like the hotel towel as my backdrop!  LOL!  Sorry about that....but I am on the fly and I wanted to post this and a fly girl does what she's gotta do to get the scoop out! 
 
Here is the stamp set we used...it's one of my favorties:
 


 
If you would like to learn more about Operation Write Home go HERE, it's a wonderful ogranization.  There is always a box in my stamp studio to drop cards off to be donated so feel free to bring them to class or give them to me when you see me! 

I would like to give another shout out to everyone that attended the events and created a card to donate, Deb2 for cutting all of the cards for this project AND to Mary she donated all of the envelopes for these cards.  We are GOOD PEEPS!

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Blooming With Kindness
Paper:  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie DSP (retired), Glorious Green (retired)
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Misc:  Circle Framelits, 2.5 inch circle punch, pumpkin pie chevron ribbon

So excited tomorrow the annual Sale-A-Brations promotion starts!  WOO HOO! 

Have a great week hope to ink with you soon,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin