Spiral Flower Originals Die by Stampin' Up!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Yahoo.....Customer and Demonstrator Events were sure fun!  I hope everyone enjoyed them.....this year I had a total of 40 stamper's attend total!  Thanks to all that were able to make it and to those far away or not able to attend thanks for your business always.  I will continue sharing for several days things that were shared at the event.  
 
One of the things I demo'd this time is the new Spiral Flower Originals Die...so fun....you can make cute cute flowers with it. 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=129379
 
  I demo'd how quick and easy the die is to use and shared this completed project:
 
The flowers are very 3D and would look so cute on a gift tag/gift bag or on the corner of  a photo frame!  Here is a U-Tube for those that missed the demo:
 

Have a wonderful wkend!  
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin