February Birthdays!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy Birthday to the Following Stampers this month:  Tammy R, Jerry, Paula, Val, Sharon, Kelly, Alice, Terri, Denise, Hollie, Barbara, Brooks, Lynda, Marsha and MOM! 

I hope you had or will have a fantastic birthday!  Don't forget you have a 20% OFF any 1 item coupon to use this month.  Contact me to redeem!

This cute card was one I demo'd at Customer Apprication last night.  It show cases the new fringe scissors AND the tag topper punch.  We'll focus on the fringe scissors today.  I have to admit when I saw them in the Occasions catalog I wasn't that excited about them...seems like I can never cut straight with scissors!  Ordered them anyways cause they are only $9.95!  And I am uber impressed with them.  They are a heavy duty pair of scissors...but they cut nice and easy and a great way to use up scraps like I did on this card! 
 

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants
Ink:  Stazon Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Sweet Sorbet DSP (FREE with a $50 order!)
Misc:  Fringe Scissors, Banner Framelits (LOVE!), Tag Topper Punch, Crisp Cantelope Stretch Ribbon


Again February birthday peeps have a good one! 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin