HAWKS Rocked It!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wow what a fun and amazing day today was! I checked in for work with a very positive attitude  full of Seahawk Spirit! Lots of it in the airport too!  GO HAWKS! 

 
When I got to the office where we check in they had all kinds of cool things for us buttons to wear and green beeds........the best being a nice spread of food!  Hot dogs, chili, nachos, ect.  YEAH FREE LUNCH!  LOL!  Even a few dairy free things!
 
I got to my layover and got to catch most of the game...and the most amazing thing.....BOOM SEAHAWKS rocked it!!!!
 


Wow what a fun and amazing day!  Thank you SEAHAWKS!  And I did promise to post my Thank You cards that I made yesterday at the meeting so here they are:

 
So these were all created using the Simply Created Happenings Card Kit in the Occasions catalog item # 133329!  It contains the supplies for a total of 15 cards and is ONLY $14.95 for the kit.  Super duper value. 


The contains everything you need except a sentiment...since I never have enough Thank You cards I made all 15 cards as Thank You!  The cards are lovely in person, my hotel room photo doesn't do them justice! You can find the details on the kit RIGHT HERE

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin