GO SEAHAWKS!

Saturday, February 1, 2014


Today I was able to attend a Stampin' Up! demonstrator meeting with the SBS group.  Seattle's Best Stampers....I am not a part of this group but they had room for some folks outside of the group and I had a free day so why not?  Anyways it was a nice stampin' day full of Seahawk Spirit!  I even won a couple of prizes and I got 15 Thank You Cards made.  I'll post those on Monday!

In the spirit of the Super Bowl tomorrow I wanted to share this very cool card that Nicole Smith made using stamps from the UnDefined line!  Gumball Green and Midnight Muse are the colors she used!  So awesome and so creative!  Nicole is one of our blog hop friends and yes we do hope to restart our blog hops soon!  You can see Nicole's blog HERE

 I am not sure if this is Nicole's project or not....there was another lady there that also had done a set and had things on display and I forgot to ask!  Aren't these cute treat bags?
 This is the stamp set she carved....very clever and talented! 

I posted this u-tube some time ago but thought I would share it again because I am sure many of you are very curious about how the stamps were made!  Enjoy!





Have a wonderful week-end - be safe peeps!  GO HAWKS!!!!!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin