Free Markers With My Paper Pumpkin Promo Ends 3/31/2014

Sunday, March 30, 2014

In keeping with my Birthday theme for the week.....we need to wish My Paper Pumpkin a Happy 1st year birthday!  Happy Birthday My Paper Pumpkin!
Above photo is what all arrived in the March Kit....LOVED making this cards on my last layover with my good flying pal Lauri....we did them in Newark, NJ this time! We tend to do 1 card per directions and then we like to get creative and do our "thing" which is the beauty of the kit you can do that or just follow the plan!  Here are my cards:


The kit came with 4 Thank You's and 4 Congrats.  Just so happens I never have enough Thank You's around here and I needed 3 Congrats cards.  WOO HOO!  Lauri suggested putting the words inside a few of the cards to make them more mailable....great suggestion and I did that on 2 of the congrats cards!

 I had another friend tell me on Friday she puts her kits in her RV and they are just perfect for camping.  What a great idea.  And another shared that she has a friends that has been saving hers up for my upcoming annual retreat!  They really are fun and are a great value...for $19.95 a month (plus your applicable tax) you always get stamps, ink spot (s) and great projects to create.  If your a new stamper I think this is a terrific way to build up supplies in an affordable manner!
 

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=21860
 



There is a promotion going on right now for new subscribers....join the fun before 3/31/2014 and get the 2012-1014 in color markers for FREE ($14.95 value).  

Here the pretty markers are:



To join the FUN CLICK HERE!  Remember do it now cause the FREE marker promotion ends 3/31/2014. 

Inking of you,


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin