Golf Birthday Card

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Just finished up the final class session of Punch A Bunch......it was a fun class.....I posted one of the cards we made this morning on my Flying Stamper facebook page so check it out....CLICK HERE....too cute...who would have ever thought the owl punch was a tulip???? 

So here is another idea for a guy card...in fact this is my husband's birthday card!  I am still on the birthday share week but I also wanted to showcase another outta the box punch idea!  By the way I did case this idea from Pinterest...that seems to be the best place to get ideas lately!


 
Recipe:
 
Punches:  1 inch circle and petite pennat builder
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Crumb cake, Sweater Weather DSP (retired), Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Misc:  Lattice Folder, Decorative Dots Folder, Fringe Scissors, Candy Dots, Tooth Pick
 
The Decorative Dots folder is one of this years Sale-A-Bration items....place a $50 order and get it for FREE!  You can see all of the Sale-A-Brations items CLICK HERE....hurry cause it ends soon...Monday 3/31/2014.
 
Ink something cute today,
 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin