God Bless You

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Just got home from Church and decided it was a good day to share this beautiful card I received on Easter from my good friend Deb2.  I've been staring at it at my desk for a few weeks now...it's just too pretty NOT to share!

It's a  1 layer card....for me those are always so hard to pull off.  She did stamp the Cross and cut it but the rest is 1 layer.  The Cross and greeting are from a retired stamp set called Crosses of Hope.  Now that stamp set is one of my favorites and I was very sad when they retired it a few years ago.  I kept it and use it at Card Ministry at Church as well as for other personal needs.   The sadness is coming to an end very very soon...there is a beautiful new stamp set called Blessed by God that has 2 Crosses and several sentiments in it.  It's going to be the first new stamp set I order on June 2nd from the new catalog!  

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Crosses of Hope, Scroll (unknown not SU)
Ink:  Crisp Cantelope
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Misc:  Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Ribbon and Flower (unknown not SU)

Have a blessed Sunday,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin