My Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1444&demoid=21860
I am really excited to share this news....you can now purchase My Paper Pumpkin subscriptions for 1/3/6/12 months!  6 month and 12 month subscriptions you get a little discount.  Also these purchase count towards Hostess benefits.  So have a party with yourself by purchasing a 12 month subscription.  Or make a My Paper Pumpkin subscription at a friends party and help them earn Hostess benefits.  If you click on the photo above it will take you to my website and you can see pricing.  If you have any questions let me know!  

My favorite My Paper Pumpkin so far was the February kit.....I have had so much fun creating gift bags with it.  This is the last one in my kit and I created it for my little sister her birthday is in a few weeks!  I will post the coordinating card I made for it soon!  

 
 Have a great Saturday!
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin