June Events

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

For those of you local I got my invitations out today for my June events.....these will be my only summer events.  If you didn't get the evite and would like to attend please let me know!

Sumner Senior Center Card Class

Session is Friday 6/6 at 10:00am. 

Class is for 55 and over-we make 3 cards for $6.00 Contact Deb or Melissa at Sumner Senior Center to register for class.   253.863.2910.
 
Meet The In Colors Class
Sessions are Friday 6/13 at 10:00am and 6:00pm
                        Saturday 6/14 at 10:00am

This class has 2 price options......$15.00 for the project or $35.80 for the class AND you get the 2014-2016 In Color Cardstock Kit (so your class is FREE).  You must RSVP and PAY by 5/30 so I can have supplies in time for class.  Contact me to register.

Annual Stamper's Potluck
This is my annual Stamper's Potluck....you bring the food I provide the fun!  The event is free and anyone that has placed an order or attended a class in the last year is invited!  We'll have stamping, door prizes and a few demonstrators of new catalog items.

Sessions are Friday 6/20 at 10:00am OR 6:00pm

You must RSPV to attend and YOU MUST bring an item for the potluck.  Contact me for more details and to register.

These are my last events until September 2014.  Hope to ink with you soon,



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin