Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!

Friday, May 16, 2014

The winner for the Blog Hop Comments is......drum roll please.....come on down Alison C!  I'll be mailing you this cute card kit early next week.  Have fun creating these quick but elegant cards!  I love giving away Stampin' Up! product......this morning 8 people left Fond Farewell with 8 retiring stamps or accessories....and 6 more will be leaving tonight with more!  Don't forget I also have a facebook drawing going on that ends TOMORROW on 5/17 at 12:00pm....CLICK HERE to get the details on this!  Or go to my my facebook page Flying Stamper With Deb Naylor....find the photo of my grandsons posted last weekend.  Then take a guess...any guess will do just comment and leave it on the post!


 
 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin