Holiday Catalog Ordering Starts Today!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

My favorite time of the year - Holiday Catalog time!  Ordering starts at 11:00am today!  Here is a card made from Beauty of the Season one of the sets in the Holiday Catalog!  I am getting an early start to my Christmas cards!  I'll be demoing this card in the Hobby Hall at the Puyallup fair next Fri 9/5 from 3:30pm-5:30pm.  Stop by and say hi and see a couple of clever tricks I am using on this card!  If your not able to do that don't get too upset the tricks will be shared at the upcoming Blendabilities class next month too!  Schedule will be out soon for those classes!
 
Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Beauty of the Season
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Blendabilities: Skin Tone, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock:  Blackberry bliss, daffodil delight, whisper white, Moonlight DSP
Misc: Note Tag Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dazzling Details, Handheld Stapler, Rich Razzleberry Stitched Ribbon (retired). 

If you don't have a holiday catalog you can see it RIGHT HERE.  I will be posting it on my sidebar later today so you can always access if from here.  If you need a demonstrator please let me know I will be happy to mail you a Holiday Catalog.  

A few reminders August Birthday Coupons expire on Sunday 8/31, and the August Catalog coupon expires on Sunday 8/31.  The August Catalog Coupon is a good one-you will need to contact me to place your order using either of these coupons!

Also today is the last day of the Short and Sweet demonstrator kit promotion.....CLICK HERE to read about that. 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin