New Hostess Promotion Announced!

Friday, August 29, 2014

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debnaylor/promotions
Lookey at this cute exclusive hostess stamp set that is being offered to hostess from now till 10/31 with a $300.00 party!  I am so excited for my hostesses this fall.  I still have a few dates open for October if your interested in hosting a $10 class in my home studio in October let me know sooner rather then later!

Look at this pretty card I made using Good Greetings!!!!!   This card is so pretty and it just pops off the card when you see it live with all the shading and highlighting that was done using the new blendabilities:



Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Blended Bloom and Good Greetings
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
Misc:  Doily, Rich Razzleberry stitched grograin ribbon (retired)

Just a reminder that the Big Shot Promotion ends very soon Sunday 8/31!  Don't miss out on getting a super good deal on either a big shot OR one of the special bundles!  You can use your birthday or August catalog coupon with this promotion!  You will need to contact me to redeem the coupon.  Locals I am placing an order tomorrow Sat 8/30 so let me know if you want to order together to save on shipping.   CLICK HERE to learn more about this promotion. 




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin