How to Blend the Pleasant Poppies Stamp with Blendabilities

Sunday, August 31, 2014


 
 
Happy Sunday Stampers!  If you are receiving this post via email click on the Flying Stamper to view the u-tube!  I have been playing with my blendabilities this last month like crazy and falling in love with them...there is so much you can do with them it's amazing!  Stampin' Classes resume in the studio next month and start with a Blendabilities 101 class!  Evites went out yesterday if you didn't get it let me know I can re-send.  Classes are product packed so you'll be able to go home and continue to play and learn to use them!  Sessions are:
 
Fri 9/26 at 10:00am Currently Sold Out
       9/26  at 6:00pm  Seats Available At This Time
Sat 9/27 at 10:00am  Seats Available At This Time
 
Contact me if you need more information on these great new markers! 
 
One final reminder don't forget the Big Shot Bundle Promotion ends today.....you can find more info RIGHT HERE.....please place your order online as I will be in the friendly skies today! 
 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin