Happy Birthday To.....

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to the following stampers this month:  Deb M, Bonnie, Rebecca, Karen, Lynn, Rebecca, Linda B, Jennifer, Ashley, Diane S, Christine, Susan, Cheri, Jill, Donnel, Renee, Kassy, Sarah, Geri, Cindy, Maria, Christy, Amanda, Becky, Stephanie, Kathi, Shelly, Bailey, Loralee, Anna Marie, Staci, Charlene and Angela.  Hope you have a super awesome birthday this year!  My gift to you is a 20% off any 1 item coupon valid in the Big or Holiday catalog, expires 9/30, contact me to redeem your coupon.

A little history on the card....I've kinda been in a black and white funk most of the summer!  After we had our black and white hop in August I went crazy with it.  Beth is even hosting a Black and White $10 class next wkend!  This card is actually one that WAS going to be a project for her class....UNTIL I designed an even better one!  LOL!  Maybe after Beth's class I'll be over my Black and White love affair!  LOL! 

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Sassy Salutations
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento Pad
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Basic Black
Misc:  Whisper White Satin Ribbon (leftover from the Jul My Paper Pumpkin!), basic pearls and Lovely Lace Embossing Folder.

Pin It!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you Deb for thinking of all of us. Your the best!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin