Inspire. Create. Share. 2014 Highlights

Saturday, August 23, 2014

A few days ago I received this card from Rich Judkins, President and COO at Stampin' Up! congratulation me on my career sales milestone that I reached in June!  I thought that was pretty cool!  It's not often I get a hand stamped card from a man so I wanted to share it with you:


 And here is a fun video for you to enjoy:
  


If your receiving this post via email click on the Flying Stamper to watch the video.  I thought I would share some of the 2014 Stampin' Up! convention with you so fun.  Want to join the fun next year?  This is a great time to join Stampin' Up! with the Short and Sweet recruiting special going on right now!  Read all about it in yesterday's post and to join click RIGHT HERE

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin