Paper Pumpkin August 2014

Sunday, August 24, 2014

If your a my paper pumpkin subscriber you should have your August pumpkin by now...and if your one of my subscriber's you've already seen ideas on our pumpkin FB page!  Really an adorable kit this month!  Here is one of the cards that my grandson Leif  made a few days ago with his kit.  I gave my grandson's a subscription for the summer to give them a little project each month!  The big cards in this kit they gave to their Mom to use....but the little cards they each kept 2 each and they are going to save them and give them to their Mom  to thank her or cheer her up!  I loved the leftovers in the kit this month we've got enough to created 4 more cards if I just cut up some card bases for them.  They are coming to visit next month and we'll do those cards then!  




Here is a video that shows the kit in full detail!  If your getting this post via email click on the flying stamper to view the video!  ENJOY:



Don't forget their is a 50% off sale going on right now....get half off your first 2 months (new subscribers only) great gift too!  To sign up go RIGHT HERE....be sure to enter the code HALFOFF2.  If you have any questions or need any help please let me know!  This promotion ends September 10th so don't delay sign up today.....your first kit will be the September kit arriving AROUND the 20th of September!  I've seen a sneak peak of this kit and I will be posting something soon!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin