For All Things and So Shelli Challenge!!!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

I am so excited I decided to enter the So Shelli Challenge with my new favorite designer series paper Color My Autumn from the holiday catalog!  YUMMY!  To read about the challenge CLICK HERE.  

Don't your just love this years Holiday Catalog?  I think it is the very best one I've seen in my 15 years as a demonstrator!  Don't have a copy contact your demonstrator you really do need this....if you don't have a demonstrator let me know I will be happy to mail one to you.  You can also see it RIGHT HERE 

Okay about the project!  Now I already told you what DSP I used, the stamp set is For All Things (LOVE), whisper white note cards and envelopes, mossy meadow card stock and ink, cajun craze ink, fringe scissors, scallop tag topper, whisper white bakers twine and mini clothespins!  Did you notice the tiny piece of DSP across the tag?  Great way to use up those little scraps of DSP!  

Okay wish me luck in the So Shelli challenge.....who wouldn't like to win a free stamp set?  I've already picked mine out...the new You're Wonderful (see it here.)  


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin