Snowflake Card Thinlits by Stampin’ Up!

Friday, September 12, 2014

There is a new Card Thinlit in the Holiday catalog called Snowflake Card Thinlit.  It is so very cute!  One of my friends Cathy just ordered it and she let me borrow it and play with it!  Here is my creation...very simple!  I used Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White card stock.  Blackberry bliss ink!  Added the spots with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  The rhinestone I colored in with a Rich Razzleberry Blendability! 
Here is what comes in the set.  Notice the snowflake is what I used above in Blackberry Bliss.

So when you finish you have a negative of the Snowflake that is pretty cute and I didn't want to put in the trash so made this cute little 3 x 3 card with it!  


Here is a great u-tube with a little twist idea for getting another snowflake out of the die!  If your receiving this post via email click on the Flying Stamper to watch the u-tube!  Enjoy and have a wonderful wkend! 




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin