How to Blend a Floral Image with Blendabilities

Sunday, September 14, 2014


I am getting so excited about the upcoming Blendabilities classes later this month! So many different ways to use this.  Can't wait to show you what we're going to do with this same stamp!   I hope you enjoyed this u-tube.  If your receiving this post via email please click on the Flying Stamper to watch the video.

I know that there were several of you that missed getting in OR the schedule didn't work for this class so I am considering offering another session mid-October!  Probably will be a Thu or Fri day session.  The class runs $30 and includes a set of the blendabities, memento pad and a color lifter.  If your interested in attending leave me a comment, shoot me an email or give me a call.....I need at least 4 people to run it and the max I can take is 7!  Thanks!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin