Christmas Cards!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Monday everyone!  Wow can you believe Christmas is almost here?  I thought I would share a few of the beautiful Christmas cards I received this year....this one is from Susan V, she cased the idea from her demonstrator Pat.  Such a beautiful card in person it will be available in person in the studio so ask to see it next time your here. 


Also I heard from my grandson over the past week end and he wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the cards and packages!  It sounds like he has been getting quite a bit of mail and treats....he has been sharing them too!  So thanks very much I knew I could count on you to help make his holiday a little less lonely. 

Check back tomorrow for the weekly deals,



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin