Occasions Catalogs

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Did your Occasions Catalog Arrive yet?  I got mine....let me know if you don't have yours by the end of this next week.  Also some of you may have received several copies....I um had a little boo-boo during the ordering process last month so if you did feel free to share with a friend or recycle back to me.  You can start ordering from this catalog on 1/6 at that same time Sale-A-Brations starts too!  WOO HOO!  Here is a little sneak peak for you of a card I cased off Pinterest......sorry don't recall who the designer was!


Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Misc:  Doily, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Blushing Bride 1/4 grosgrain(Retired) ribbon

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin