Happy Birthday February Stampers!

Monday, February 2, 2015



Hey Stampers.....just want to wish the following a very happy birthday this month:


Terri, Sharon, Hollie, Kelly, Brooke, Alyssa, Val, Marsha, Alice, Lynda, Denise, Barbara, Rhonda, Trudi, Tammy, Jerry (my brother) and Mom (it's her 80th!)

Remember you have a birthday coupon to use this month....20% off any one item from Stampin' Up!  What a great month to have a birthday you can use your coupon in conjunction with the Sale-A-Brations promotion!  The stamp set I used on the above card is called Big Day.  I like it because it's super versatile....you can use it for a female/male or child!  Now that is my kinda stamp set!  

This offer is valid through me only and can't be used online.  Coupon expires 2/28/2015, contact me to place your order!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin