SEA............HAWKS! SEA...........HAWKS!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Today is Super Bowl and I am so pleased and excited to see our Seattle Seahawks playing again this year. Last year was so exciting and the play off game a few weeks ago was UBER exciting to me!  I was working the 1st half of the game and when we landed the score was 14-0 (Seattle had the zero!) we were all so bummed.  When I got to my hotel  room I said a little prayer and turned my TV on to the game...and they scored the 1st touch down right before my eyes!  WOW!  I still get goose bumps thinking about it.  In speaking to a friends about this several mentioned they had also prayed around that same time!  

I joined my co-workers in the hotel lounge and we had a blast watching it together....we were in Detroit and I think everyone thought our group hugs every time they scored were a little strange!  LOL!

I found this on facebook earlier in the week and just love it!  Those of you traveling to watch the game....be safe! 

GO HAWKS!!!!!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin