Happy Valentines Day

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day Stampers!  Hope you have a wonderful day...looks like decent weather for those of us in the Pacific Northwest.  I love the Love is Kindness single stamp in the Occasions catalog.....cute for Valentines Day but also great for Thank You's!  You can also easily omit the words and use it for another type of occasion too!

On my agenda is a nice walk and then a birthday celebration tonight for my Mom...her 80th birthday!  I'll post her card and some photo's later this week!  

In the meantime check out the valentines treats I mailed to my daughter and grandsons earlier this week....they live in Alaska now and they arrived safely up there yesterday...YEAH for me being on time!  The treats are from the January Paper Pumpkin kit!  The little "bag" is filled with a clay mask and a chocolate bar and $$$.  I wanted to send a small bottle of wine BUT I know that wouldn't be smart to mail so I popped in a few $$$ so she could go buy one!


Here is the husband's Valentine's Day Card!  He got some chocolate and a Seahawks golf shirt!  Love the Happy Hearts embossing folder!  Used the new chalk ink from the Occasions catalog on this one!


 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin