Mom's 80th Birthday Card

Monday, February 16, 2015

Last week-end we celebrated my Mom's 80th Birthday at a restaurant in Tacoma.  So fun!  Here is here birthday card and the cake I had the Orting Bakery make...the cake not only looked good it tasted good too!
 

Super Yum Cake:
 
 
 
Here she is with my Dad....we will be celebrating his 80th later this year!  I think she is looking pretty good for an 80 year old lady!  Both of my parents have been blessed with good health and take good care of themselves still active riding their bikes and walking! 
 
 
 
Have a great week and check back tomorrow for this week's deal!  

Pin It!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the card - you are so creative. The cake is really pretty. Your folks look good. What restaurant did you go to? Deb Molinari

Deb Naylor said...

Indocine in downtown Tacoma.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin