Happy Birthday May Stampers!

Friday, May 1, 2015


Wow I can't believe it's May already......but it is and time to wish the following stamper's a very happy birthday:  Kristie, Stacy,Sarah, Erin, Kate, Monica, Bonnie, Peggy, Barbara, Laurie, Melinda and Susan!  Wishing you a wonderfully blessed birthday!  My gift to you is 20% off any 1 stampin' up! item!  Contact me to place your order by 5/31/2015. 
 


Can I share a little personal trivia with you today?  May is the month that I started stamping 20 years ago!  My hairdresser at the time invited me to her Stampin' Up! party, I had never stamped before BUT May is the month that we have 10 family birthdays and I had just spent a ton of $$$ at Hallmark purchasing birthday cards!  So I went to the party and decided for a few dollars I could purchase birthday stamps and make my own cards!  That is how it all started!  So that is my stampin' story what is yours?  Leave me a comment and tell me how you got started...it will be fun to see how we became addicted!

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Endless Birthday Wishes

Ink:  Coastal Cababa
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Painted Blooms DSP
Misc:  Butterfly Thinlits


Pin It!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I told Bonnie T. when she invited me to a party that I didn't want to start any new craft cause I was in to quilting. It started with Dasher and so far it hasn't stopped some 6 years later. I just love it. Every one of Bonnie's and my conversations on the phone some how ends up talking Stampin' Up Deb Molinari

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin