Four Frames and Honeycomb Hello

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Most of you know that I am currently raising Birthday cards for kids to be distributed with the Birthday Bags at my local Food Bank.  We need 135 cards total to meet the yearly needs.  Yesterday we created this card at my Sumner Senior Card class, each lady made 2 cards one to take home and one to donate.  If your 55 or better and would like to join use the next Sumner Card Class is Friday 6/5 at 11:00am.  Class is $6, bring adhesive everything else is provided.  Last class till fall.  Contact the Sumner Senior Center to register at (253) 863-2910.

On Monday I'll be dropping off another bag of cards which will bring our total donation up to 75 so far...so we have a ways to go still but we are making GREAT PROGRESS!  Thanks to all that have contributed so far...it's appreciated!

If you'd like to donate a card or two feel free to drop it off at my house anytime.  I do have a favor to ask...please make sure that the card has an envelope, does have Happy Birthday stamped on it someplace and is child appropriate....these cards are NOT being mailed out so embellish away if you like! I will be collecting cards until mid-June and then I will be taking a little break until the fall.

Now the details on the card.....the DSP is not Stampin' Up!......it was donated to me by my good pal Diana T....it goes very nicely with soft sky and chocolate chip!  My friend Linda B donated some pretty light blue envelopes that also coordinated with the colors too!  Thank you Diane T and Linda B!

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Four Frames (retiring soon), Honeycomb Hello
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Misc:  7/8 Inch Scallop Punch, Decorative Label Punch


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin