Top Note Die

Sunday, May 3, 2015






I can't hardly believe my good friend the Top Note bigz die is going to retire soon...this is kinda like a staple for me!  It was the first die I purchased after getting my big shot too and it's been well loved!  The project above I created for a friend (Diane D) needed some items to create a Spa Gift Basket for an event she is going to.  I didn't have much around the house to donate but I made up this cute little cello package with travel size items that she could add to the basket.  The topper is made using the Top Note bigz die.
Top Note Bigz Die
Project Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Honeycomb Hello
Ink:  Pear Pizzaz
Cardstock:  DSP is the cover from the Occasions Catalog and Pear Pizzaz
Misc:  Top Note Die, Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly Punches, 1 inch circle punch, Blossom Punch (soon to retire too!), basic rhinestones.




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin