Flourishing Phrases

Thursday, August 31, 2017

If your going to the Washington State Fair tomorrow (fri 9/1) please come by and say "hi" to me I'll be at the Hobby Hall from 2p-4p doing my stampin' thing! 

Here is a card to thank everyone that made my August anniversary month a huge success....I am truly blessed with good stampin' friends and family!  THANK YOU SO MUCH, I hope everyone is enjoying their FREE product!  


This card came to be over that really tiny scrap of paper....I was cleaning up and going to toss it in the trash when I noticed it was 4 1/4 wide and well the perfect scrap to go across a card and behind something.....talk about strange inspiration right?  Anyways it's very hard for me to do a one layer card....but this one looks great, I'll have it on display at the fair if you stop by check out what one little scrap of paper can become!


Did you get your holiday catalog yet?  I sure hope so, ordering starts tomorrow 9/1....some fun new products and well I think we need to do another drawing because Ms. Flying Stamper has been cleaning her studio this week and has found lots of things to give away at upcoming events and drawings so be sure to tune in!

Be sure to comment on my previous post to get into a drawing from something glimmery!  CLICK HERE TO DO THAT  DO IT TODAY, AS IN RIGHT NOW as I am doing the drawing early tomorrow am!  GOOD LUCK!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin