You've Got Style

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

When I saw the new annual catalog I knew I had to buy this stamp set right away for my Sumner Senior Card class group!  It's called You've Got Style...and I think it's going to be really fun to use.  This is a sneak peak of one of the three cards we'll be doing at Sumner Senior Card class next week!  Gonna be fun.  If your 55 or better and would like to join us there are still a couple of open seats!  

Class is Friday 9/8 at 10:30am, at the Senior Center in Sumner.  Please bring adhesive everything else is provided, we'll be making 3 cards, supply fee is $5.00!  Contact Susan at the Senior Center to register, sbryant@staffordcare.com or 253-863-2910.  Looking forward to seeing many of you there!  Here is the complete stamp set:

Have a great day and hey if your going to the Washington State Fair this Friday 9/1, come by and see me in the Hobby Lobby, I'll be there doing my stampin' tricks with some pretty samples on display!  






Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin