Reminders, Reminders, Reminders!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Happy Sunday stampers!  Hope your having a blessed day!  I've got kinda  cra cra week going on so I am not sure how much posting I'll get done this week so I am going to take this chance today and remind you about many things that are endings this week!  Before I do that here is a fun card I wanted to share with you though:
Now about those reminders!  Did you earn Bonus Bucks in July?  Have you redeemed them yet?  If not just a friendly reminder Thursday 8/31 is the last day to use them....so use them or LOOSE them.  You can redeem them on your online orders or contact me, be sure to send me the bonus coupon number as I have no way of knowing that.
Next up did you have a birthday in August, if so did you redeem your birthday coupon yet?  Just a friendly reminder last day to save 20% off any one item using your coupon is also Thursday 8/31.

Next up did you use the 18th anniversary coupon with me yet?  Place a $60 order prior to tax and shipping and choose ANY ONE Stamp set or product $18.00 or less for FREE.  Yep you guessed it this also expires on Thursday 8/31.

Lastly...do you like getting free glimmery surprises in the mail?  Of course you do.....well get in on the drawings cause 2 people are gonna win something fun.  If you received a Holiday catalog from me, leave a comment on my previous blog post....CLICK HERE to do that. Right now there are only 2 people in the drawing and well I mailed out over 40 catalogs and hand delivered a few so everyone hopefully has one that is in my customer base now.  Here is what you are looking for:

If your a current paper pumpkin subscriber there is also a drawing going in the Flying Stamper Pumpkin Patch on FB...so leave me a comment there.  Both of these also end 8/31, the drawing will be on 9/1.  

Okay dokey smokey that is it for the reminders this month!  If you have any questions please let me know.

 
 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin