Flourshing Phrases

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Sadly about 2 weeks ago I used up my last two sympathy cards from my card box.  YIKES...this is one card I truly dislike making when I need one so I generally try and make up about 6 at a time.  I had some little black and white strips of scrap so you know me all about using up those scraps the black and white beauty was born!  

If you happened to stop by and say "hi" at the fair earlier in the month this is one of the cards I was making there.  Simple but beautiful!


I was talking to someone while I was making this card and not paying good attention and ended up stamping it on the wrong end....the gal and I got a good laugh and then I figured out I could just re-arrange the layout a bit and still have a decent card!  Heck some of my stampin' boo-boo's end up being very awesome embellishment opportunities!

The cards showcase the beautiful Flourishing Phrases stamp set, colors are basic black and whisper white, the DSP is retired and I used that cute little leaf punch from the Holiday catalog.
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=144667&demoid=21860
 Have a really awesome day!

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=144667&demoid=21860



Pin It!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is a nice card. Nice layout for many types of cards. ~Deb2

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin