This Little Piggy

Tuesday, September 12, 2017


I thought I would share a little sneak peak today for the upcoming In-Color Class the end of this month! I used the This Little Piggy Stamp set, so fun!


My color scheme is basic black, powder pink and very vanilla.  This card makes me smile!  How about you?

Such a cute stamp set:
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143922&demoid=21860

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the upcoming class, I do still have 1 seat open on Saturday 9/30 at 10:00am, it's $33 and that includes all supplies and all 5 of the 2017-2019 in color ink pads.....basically the class is free because that is the exact cost of the pads.   Contact me for a seat!

Have a great week!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin