Stamping With Friends Blog Hop: Product of The Month Glow Of Harvest DSP

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Hello Stampers! It's time for the Product of the Month Blog Hop! I am so excited this month, my August product of the month Glow of Harvest DSP arrived yesterday just in time to share it with you. I have to tell you I am super impressed with this DSP it's so shimmery and fun! If you haven't grabbed a pack do it soon this one will not last once people, see it! 

If you're not familiar with the Product of the Month promotion, it works like this: Spend $75.00 choose a product of the month for only $5.00! Each first Tuesday of the month a new product is released for the month and available while supplies last only. 




I paired the Glow of Harvest DSP with a new bundle from the online exclusives called Simply Leaves! Click on the photo below for more details on this fabulous fall bundle!


Thanks for stopping by please hop around and see what the rest of the team has to share! Enjoy and come back again soon. 

Have a great day,

The Flying Stamper

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Orders over $20 will now earn Stampin' Rewards if you order online at www.stampinup.com sign up today so you can start earning rewards on your next purchase including paper pumpkin monthly subscriptions! You'll also receive some happy mail from me!



Pin It!

3 comments :

Debbi said...

Love this!! I am waiting on my August PoM and this bundle to arrive later this week. I might just have to CASE your card!

Anonymous said...

Please do highest compliment!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Deb, the dsp works so well with the pretty stamp set. The dsp is arriving tomorrow and I can't wait to play with it x

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin